do you ever just get up from your computer to walk aimlessly around your house only to sit back down in front of the computer again
I pointlessly open the fridge too.
sometimes i just stand in the middle of the living room and look lost.
Why am I in the bathroom
we’re subconsciously looking for our lives.
can we talk about monty oum’s fucking signature for a minute
THEY LOOK LIKE THE LITTLE BLACK BIRDS YOU’D DRAW AS A KID
People are not always as they appear…
YOU GUYS I’M CRYING I accidentally submitted a paper to my english teacher without changing the title I’d just thrown up there and all it said was Drugs: Much Bad, Very Harm, Wow.
Is this really what I’m going to be known for
ZODIACSOCIETY’S FIFTH GIVEAWAY!!
My FIFTH giveaway is finally here!! The prize will be a handmade glow-in-the-dark nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade glow-in-the-dark necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Check out WhiteCloverProductions’s Youtube (Zodiac Break-Up Videos)
- Check out Jennalith’s Youtube (Zodiac Makeup Tutorials)
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On DECEMBER 20, 2013 a winner will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The winner will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
Scouting Among Snow-topped Hills and Frosted Trees.
This, my friends, is Alfred Thaddeus Crane Pennyworth. AND LET ME TELL YOU. HE IS NOT WORTH A FUCKING PENNY.
HE IS WORTH ALL THE MONEY.
This man not only raised one of the GREATEST heroes of all time, but he also
- Assisted in caring for the Robins
- CAN FLY A JET
- Was a field medic
- FIXES THE BATSUIT ALL DAY EVERYDAY
- Was an actor
- Can do a spot on impersonation of Bruce
- Is the only member of the Bat Family allowed to own firearms
- He has overcome 27 kidnappings. On his own.
- He held his own in hand to hand combat!
- He made the Outsiders.
- He is the best goddamn butler ever. End of story.
This man is probably one of the best characters ever made. No joke.
Reblogging because Alfred is, in fact, one of the greatest characters in comic books, ever, of all time, forever and a half.
The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.